(K.C. in Yosemite National Park)
K.C. Rocks your morning from 6am-10am Monday through Friday.
At Noon, YOU take over the radio station with your requests during
(from Fox News)
1) Ranch dressing. Move over bleu cheese. Almost 57-percent of Americans who eat chicken wings say they like to dip their wings ranch dressing, according to a new National Chicken Council poll. Only about 35-percent go for the bleu cheese dressing -unless you live in Northeast, where it's nearly 50-percent
2) Pizza. Super Bowl Sunday is the busiest day of the year for pizza restaurants, according to the National Restaurant Association. In fact, chains Papa John's, Pizza Hut and Domino's will sell twice as many pies as they do on any other day.
3) Potato chips. Wings and pizza are the two most popular Super Bowl snacks, but potato chips are close behind. Some 11 million pounds of chips are expected to be consumed on Sunday, as well as an estimated 4 million pounds of pretzels and 2.5 million pounds of nuts.
4) Avocado. Luckily avocado is a Super Food, because 69.6 million pounds of avocados are consumed on Super Bowl, according to the Hass Avocado Board. Now, if you could avoid eating all those chips --but they go sooo good together.
5) Popcorn. Get popping. Americans will eat about 3.8 million pounds of popcorn while watching the big game, according to the Calorie Control Council. If you skip the butter, it could be one of the day's healthiest snacks.
6) Hamburgers. The Super Bowl is second-biggest grilling weekend of the year --the 4th of July is first. Some 14 billion hamburgers will be served up at parties across the country.
7) Beer. Nothing goes better with football than beer. Some 49.2 million cases of beer are sold every year on the day of the Super Bowl. No wonder about six-percent of Americans call in sick for work the next day.
So if I'm not at work on Monday, you'll know why....